under construction (the blog)
under reconstruction (me)
Sunday, January 30, 2011
funny valentine
here it comes again, there's nothing like valentine's day to make you feel like crap. is this song what i believe about love? eh, i don't know but it's kinda funny...
yeah, and there's nothing like love to get you thinkin bout zombies...
I dont have any GWAR music off hand that I recall of, but may have some on compilation(?) (I have so much) ... but I did happen to see them (dont know if you have) in Dallas (at the old "Institute" venue ... great place it was)... year ... ??? I can tell you it was one of the last year's that Dan Quayle (spelling?) was a Vice President, they done a skit, decapitating him on stage ... and of course blood came streaming out in gallon's like (more than a human body could ever have and really bright red colored) ... I was one of those right in front of the stage and got soaked (I was wearing all black though) ... if you want the full memorabilia effect and souveneir t- shirt to keep I suggest to wear white ... so it can be very clear you were at a GWAR concert. I didnt even know their music at the time, but a buddy Dave Chaos who was a DJ of a local underground station format used to get me into alot of show's, and I also sat in on quite a few interview's ... meeting folk's like Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, Danzig, Butthole Surfers Gibby Haynes to name a few. But Dave asked me and my buddy Spike if we wanted to go (free) ... it was a weekend ... we said "sure" I remember we drank straight tequila and done some chocolate mescaline during the show, so the color's were very vivid doing mescaline. (I know ... I should say no to drug's ... but drug's for year's were a part of my life too)
1 comment:
Greeting's Winsomedove!
I dont have any GWAR music off hand that I recall of, but may have some on compilation(?) (I have so much) ... but I did happen to see them (dont know if you have) in Dallas (at the old "Institute" venue ... great place it was)... year ... ??? I can tell you it was one of the last year's that Dan Quayle (spelling?) was a Vice President, they done a skit, decapitating him on stage ... and of course blood came streaming out in gallon's like (more than a human body could ever have and really bright red colored) ... I was one of those right in front of the stage and got soaked (I was wearing all black though) ... if you want the full memorabilia effect and souveneir t- shirt to keep I suggest to wear white ... so it can be very clear you were at a GWAR concert. I didnt even know their music at the time, but a buddy Dave Chaos who was a DJ of a local underground station format used to get me into alot of show's, and I also sat in on quite a few interview's ... meeting folk's like Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, Danzig, Butthole Surfers Gibby Haynes to name a few. But Dave asked me and my buddy Spike if we wanted to go (free) ... it was a weekend ... we said "sure" I remember we drank straight tequila and done some chocolate mescaline during the show, so the color's were very vivid doing mescaline. (I know ... I should say no to drug's ... but drug's for year's were a part of my life too)
Thanx ....
Post a Comment