I have heard and/ or seen this before somewhere's. But as far as the Christmas Holiday Season ... I am a big fan of all the Christmas lighting display's and other festivities, I love the time starting Halloween night through New Year's Eve ... and this of course is also NFL Season and all the football game's and playoff's ... yes ... I am a die hard football freak! :) The big Dallas Thanksgiving Day game, etc. .... to each their own on it though. Thanx for sharing Dear ...
Hey Girl .... New England Patriots (Boston)look good! :) .... I know ... for ya'll up there ... "what else is new" :)
1 comment:
Lone Star Greeting's Winsomedove!
I have heard and/ or seen this before somewhere's. But as far as the Christmas Holiday Season ... I am a big fan of all the Christmas lighting display's and other festivities, I love the time starting Halloween night through New Year's Eve ... and this of course is also NFL Season and all the football game's and playoff's ... yes ... I am a die hard football freak! :) The big Dallas Thanksgiving Day game, etc. .... to each their own on it though. Thanx for sharing Dear ...
Hey Girl .... New England Patriots (Boston)look good! :) .... I know ... for ya'll up there ... "what else is new" :)
Post a Comment