under construction (the blog) under reconstruction (me)
Good Evening Ms.Winsomedove!Well that was refreshing ... nice, raw, and too the point. No, I never heard them before so thank you.I take it you actually have a broken wing/ limb? ... If so .. heal well and take it easy. Glad to see you ... and glad you stopped by.Later Grrrllll ....
thank you for stopping by sir. yes i really broke my shoulder- greater tuberosity fracture during a lovely shoulder dislocation... no more practicing my stage diving (off a chair) when there's no crowd for surfing... =)laters mr tom
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Good Evening Ms.Winsomedove!
Well that was refreshing ... nice, raw, and too the point. No, I never heard them before so thank you.
I take it you actually have a broken wing/ limb? ... If so .. heal well and take it easy. Glad to see you ... and glad you stopped by.
Later Grrrllll ....
thank you for stopping by sir. yes i really broke my shoulder- greater tuberosity fracture during a lovely shoulder dislocation... no more practicing my stage diving (off a chair) when there's no crowd for surfing... =)
laters mr tom
Post a Comment