Tuesday, July 20, 2010

american blues rock from akron, oh

1 comment:

Ranch Chimp said...

What a unique sound, very well engineered, I have no idea who these folk's are, that was just quite a piece, I reckon like you say "blues/rock"(?) ... it rather dazed me ... that I couldnt even categorize it, but certainly caught me ear's atencion! Akron(?) I have a bunch of old "Devo" music, Akron is such a strange place too ... I been there a couple time's ... just one of those unique American cities, hard to descibe, the "Pretenders" and also "Marilyn Manson"(Brian Warner), a couple more of the mainstream band's I loved are from Ohio as well. I got a real nice keyboard's system less than a year ago, and have been doing alot of work on it, basically learning/ experimenting on the programme's and blending my various, section's right now from percussion's to sring's, using also alot of really dark bass synthesized sound's and such, reckon rather industrial old school style, but faster progressive back rythem's. But again, excellent choice Dear ... you have quite an ear! :)