Wednesday, September 8, 2010

feeling nostalgic

bad brains “at the movies”




and because of a recent post from ranch chimp...

"california uber alles"




"holiday in cambodia"

2 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Wow! "Bad Brains" ... this stuff really bring's back old memories Dear, and thanx for posting! I have a list as it is, I havent even covered a fraction of, of band's that I want to post and still some I have forgot almost, it's been so long and so many great's to post too!

A couple real nice visual and audio piece's here from "Dead Kennedys" as well. These group's could get me wired up big time, after a hard day at work! Just bring me back to life ... after that day in the flourescent prison's, and factories we spend hour's in conformity at to get a goddamn bloody paycheck ... these folk's "made" my "friday night's" worth living! :)

Thanx Grrrllll ....

Ranch Chimp said...

I still have a shitload of audio tape's from the old day's too! tape's that me and buddies would listen to, cranked up, before we go out to party venue's, and in the car ... usually dive place's! I remember ... getting to a club by 11:00pm was way early ... shit didnt get cranking good until at least 1am ... not until almost dawn, would we let up. Geeezzz ... too many drug's to ... I am grateful to have lived through it all! :)

One night a buddy (Spike, who passed away about 5 year's ago)year's back asked me to give him a ride after he jumped in a cart from some super market .. it had to be around 4am ... there was kind of an incline on this street, and he said ... "C'mon man ... push it" ... so I did ... right down the incline ... he was screaming at top of lung's in laughter ... then before the leveling out at bottom, he does this superman dive right out of the cart ... like flying about 15'ft in air, right into a trash pile ... it may not sound that funny ... but to see it was hilarious! The memories are endless Grrrlll! :)