Wednesday, March 17, 2010

setting the tone

3 comments:

Ranch Chimp said...

Greeting's Ms. Winsome Dove!

Good to see you up, could have sworn I was by yesterday and you werent.

Refreshing piece of music I never heard before, almost reminded me close to Kevin Roland and Dexey's Midnight Runner's(? not sure of name spelling's)

Anywayzs ... talk to ya later, not sure if this will post ... I had problem's trying to post the last, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Ranch Chimp/ Commie Tommy

Ranch Chimp said...

BTW .... yes .... I do remember "Madness" now, just not this song.

winsomedove said...

thanks for visiting RC/CT;) i just found the comments-still trying to figure things out here. yeah i'm big on the ska; love the specials too and more. must be from the big band stuff my parents had playing while i was just a babe.

i will see you around i've been reading rita for about 6 months now (and infidel too) and some others i've found through them.